Every day when I switch on the news, the number on the bottom left keeps increasing rapidly. It sends shivers down my spine to know that these numbers aren’t just numbers but people; people who are suffering, people who have recovered and mostly, people who have died.
When I come to think of numbers, it’s never just a number. A number is always a representation of something. How do you know that the market is bullish? Numbers. How do you know that the economy is crashing? Numbers. How can I secure my future? Numbers (in my account). How good am I at studies? Numbers. The world is run by numbers. They have the ability to play with our emotions and our lives.
Remember that while you are concerned about the number of people affected by this pandemic, the numbers on the news simply state the ones suffering from the illness. The actual number of people affected by the pandemic is much more than that.
- Theme And Destination Weddings Planner In India
- Top Indian Astrologer In Leeds
- Quick Solution To Create A Google Document Backup On Local System
- The Enduring Mystery Of The Nazca Lines
- Sankalp Placements India LLP
- Learn How To Export SquirrelMail To Outlook – Quick Tips
- IS200EPSMG1A In Stock, Buy | Repair | Exchange From World Of Controls.
- What Are ISO 27001 Controls
- Cheap Airlines That Fly First Class Flights From Boise To Hawaii
- Emaar Beach Vista At Emaar Beachfront