Membrane filtration is a screening process related to membrane aperture size, driven by the pressure difference on both sides of the membrane, membrane as the filter medium, under certain pressure, when the original fluid flow through the membrane surface, the membrane surface with many tiny pores allow only water and small molecules through and become the liquid, and the substancesin the original fluidare greater than the membrane surface micro aperture, so they were trapped in the beginning side of the membrane, thus achieve the purpose of separation and enrichment of original fluid.
Membrane filtration technology is starting to be used frequently in all kinds of devices, especially in devices such as gas-liquid filters.
The classification of membrane filtration technology in practical application.
Ultrafiltration: So-called ultrafiltration is refers to under certain pressure, after a sol
- Camera FV-5 Android App & Review
- Stay Or Visit Canada With Legal & Updated Canada Permanent Or Visitor Visa
- How To Setup Netgear Router In Router Mode?
- Alpha Arogya Alpha Face Guard Protection From Dust And Pollution
- Why You Need To Get Started With Portfolio Management Software
- Culture And Heritage Of Goa
- Diamond Gold Hanging Earrings By Savya Jewels
- IPhone Repair In Glasgow
- Domain Registration Company Bangalore
- Global Digital Advertising Market
- Category: Marketing