"With the final hearing of the adjusted gross revenue (AGR) issue at the Supreme Court slated for March 17, Vodafone Group Chief Executive Officer Nick Read has sought a meeting with Telecommunications and Information Technology Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad this week.Multiple sources told BusinessLine that Read will be visiting India on March 6 (Friday) and has requested for the meeting along with Ravinder Takkar, Managing Director and CEO, Vodafone Idea (VIL), with Prasad anytime during the day.
“We would be grateful for a meeting as per your convenience on March 6, 2020,” says a letter written by P Balaji, Chief Regulatory and Corporate Affairs Officer, VIL, seen by BusinessLine."
- Global Live Cell Encapsulation Market: Industry Analysis and Forecast (2019-2026)
- Modular wardrobes services Gurgaon
- Roof Restoration & Repairs Expert in Doncaster East
- Bestpeers Infosystem | Full stack web Development Company in Indore
- Top Recruitment Company in haldwani
- IS200VCRCH1A In Stock | GE MARK VI | World of Controls
- Best Floor Plan Creator for Designers & Architects | Foyr
- Data Science training in Mumbai
- Malermeister Calabrese
- Accommodation and Food Services Email List | Food Services Database