According to the ESIGN Act 2000, electronic signatures are considered equivalent, legally, to the wet or written signatures. However, even after 20 years, there are still some ambiguities in the minds of the individuals and businesses regarding electronic signatures. One of the major reasons is that we want to live in the past. however, it does not mean that people do not want to accept it. Only they need the answers to a few questions. In the following post, we will try to answer these questions.
Let us start!
- Lonely Ghost Official T Shirt
- Designer dhoti saree online shopping India
- Best Laptop Under 40000 in India
- Best Drawing and Painting Apps for Android
- Jungle Rules Trilogy by Paul Shemella
- Best Web Designers in Hyderabad-Responsive Web Design Hyderabad
- Top Protein Supplements store in india
- Chemical Engineering Textbook Solution Manuals
- Best Web Designing Company in Navi Mumbai
- BITCOIN MINING PROCESS IN SINGAPORE