Biography of Sai Baba
The birth and parentage of Sai Baba are wrapped in mystery. Many authors and scholars conclude from various proofs that Baba was born at Pathri village in Parabhani District, Maharashtra State, India.
Baba himself gave some hints about his life, which have been verified. He seems to have been born some time between 1820 and 1850 A.D. His parents were Brahmins. They handed him over to the care of a fakir, who in turn passed on the young child to a saintly person named Gopal Rao Deshmukh, an ardent worshipper of Lord Venkateswara of Tirupati.
It is believed that Baba first came to Shirdi in 1854 and lived there for three years. He disappeared from there for sometime and returned to Shirdi with a marriage party in 1858 and lived there for sixty years till his Mahasamadhi in 1918 (Vijaya Dasami Day).
- PGDHM In Health Information Technology (HIT) By IIHMR Delhi
- Host Factors That Might Increase Risk Of Increasing Disaster
- Global Potato Flakes Market
- Amenities – The Aquatic City
- What Does The Marketplace Fairness Act Means For Ecommerce Merchants
- How To Make Windows 10 Faster
- Why Some Schools Are Rethinking Grading And Evaluation In This Modern World
- Familiar Details Of Best Online Bingo Sites Uk Desired
- Revocation Of GST Registration Cancellation– GST Portal
- Datacenter Decommission Checklist: Maxicom UAE