Biography of Sai Baba
The birth and parentage of Sai Baba are wrapped in mystery. Many authors and scholars conclude from various proofs that Baba was born at Pathri village in Parabhani District, Maharashtra State, India.
Baba himself gave some hints about his life, which have been verified. He seems to have been born some time between 1820 and 1850 A.D. His parents were Brahmins. They handed him over to the care of a fakir, who in turn passed on the young child to a saintly person named Gopal Rao Deshmukh, an ardent worshipper of Lord Venkateswara of Tirupati.
It is believed that Baba first came to Shirdi in 1854 and lived there for three years. He disappeared from there for sometime and returned to Shirdi with a marriage party in 1858 and lived there for sixty years till his Mahasamadhi in 1918 (Vijaya Dasami Day).
- Digital Marketing Company In Pune
- Jual Kawat Bronjong Di Pulau Kalimantan
- 70-698 : MCSA Windows 10 (Course & Lab)
- Avianca | Call Now For Low Fare & Offers On Avianca Airlines
- Seo Services In Chennai
- How Letterhead Printing Service
- Get Mithun Rashi Rashifal And Gemini Compatibility By Gemini Love Horoscope 2020
- Search Engine Company
- Research Reveals That 75 Percent Of Redis Servers Contain Malware
- Coursework Writing Services For College Students Are Available