A couple of months back, cyber security researchers cautioned about exposed Apache Solr, Windows, and Redis servers hit with cryptocurrency miners. Now, according to Imperva, there are several open Redis servers. 70 percent of the open Redis servers show signs that they are infected with malicious software.
The security researchers say that Redis is a fantastic tool. Redis has the ability to work as in-memory distributed database, cache and a message agent. This widely popular tool is exposed to malware. The servers of Redis are designed so that they can be accessed by trusted clients inside trusted setups, they do not have default authentication, and all of the information is saved in clear text.
- Exclusive Telemarketing Leads
- IIT JAM Coaching In Chandigarh
- Buy Wool Rugs NZ | Modern Rugs/Carpets Online| Rugs Christchurch And Wellington
- Cash For Cars Ipswich
- Website Promotion Company & Agency In Mumbai, India – Sharptech
- Official Flamingo Melting Pop
- Search Engine Marketing (Google AdWords, PPC) Course Hyderabad
- Best Data Science Training In Bangalore
- Ecommerce Platforms Comparison: BigCommerce Vs. Builderfly In 2020