Optical encryption market is expected to grow at a moderate rate during the forecast period 2019-2025. Optical encryption is a medium to secure in-flight data in the network transport layer. It is carried over optical waves across fiber-optic cables. With an increasing number of data leaks and high-profile breaches, cybersecurity is a major concern. For instance, according to the Executive Officer of the President of the US, the US economy has incurred the loss due to malicious cyber activity costing between $57 billion to $109 billion in 2016. Three Ukrainian energy distribution companies were targeted for cyber-attacks in December 2015. This resulted in electricity outages for nearly 225,000 customers across Western Ukraine’s Ivano-Frankivsk region.
- Multi-channel Customer Messaging Platform for All Businesses | Redtie
- IS230STAI2AH01 in Stock, Buy | Repair | Exchange from World of Controls.
- Minimalist Diamond Heart Bracelet
- Car Rental Dubai Mall | Premium and Luxury Car Hire | Al Emad Cars
- 1.7 Ct Peridot Drop Dangle Earring, Antique Brushed Gold Earring,
- char dham yatra package
- 8 Other Protective Items to Get to Protect Yourself Besides Face Masks
- Buy GHRP 6 in The UK & USA – Scientific Use | Alpha Helica Peptides
- Top rated mobile app, web development and Digital marketing company in Mumbai
- Gutter Guard King Belair