Nokia Oyj isn't just losing mobile phone market share to iPhone maker Apple Inc. The Finnish company's dominance in China, the world's largest wireless market, is being eroded as prices sink.
Nokia's second-quarter handset shipments in China fell to 11.3 million, less than half the previous quarter's number and 41 per cent less than a year earlier. That, combined with a 30 per cent drop in European sales, contributed to a greater-than- estimated 20 per cent slump in Nokia's handset sales worldwide.
Chief Executive Officer Stephen Elop faces the dilemma of where to focus his resources: Nokia is racing to meet its year- end target of shipping its first phone based on Microsoft Corp's Windows Phone software.
- Official Immigrants Feed America T Shirt
- Jual Kawat Bronjong Di Pulau Kalimantan
- ISO 20000-2 Certification in India – Guardian Certification
- Calculate the solar panel cost calculator for your need with Quality Solar NT!
- Shop Aloe Vera Beauty, Cosmetics, Hair Care Products Online Ireland – Kimi’s Beauty Shop
- Choosing an Outsourced Accounting Firm
- Nirala Aspire Noida Flat Size
- ATS Le Grandiose Project Location
- Best sports management | MBAESG
- How to Make your eCommerce Website User-friendly? – Expert Tips