Nokia Oyj isn't just losing mobile phone market share to iPhone maker Apple Inc. The Finnish company's dominance in China, the world's largest wireless market, is being eroded as prices sink.
Nokia's second-quarter handset shipments in China fell to 11.3 million, less than half the previous quarter's number and 41 per cent less than a year earlier. That, combined with a 30 per cent drop in European sales, contributed to a greater-than- estimated 20 per cent slump in Nokia's handset sales worldwide.
Chief Executive Officer Stephen Elop faces the dilemma of where to focus his resources: Nokia is racing to meet its year- end target of shipping its first phone based on Microsoft Corp's Windows Phone software.
- QuickBooks Customer Support Contact Number
- Jual Souvenir Mug Magic Bunglon Custom Premium
- Skip Bin Hire Cranbourne
- Global Mobile Accelerator Market
- Cakes Delivery In Pune
- Cover Story: HIPPA Seminar By Brian Tuttle. Stay Connected And Tuned.
- SAP Partners- Rigved Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Outsource Web Data Scraping Services
- Www.mcafee.com/activate | McAfee Activate
- Future Careers Opportunities For Family Studies And Gerontology Degree