Patna: Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader Sushil Kumar Modi on Wednesday said that bombs were planted at the Gandhi Maidan to target party’s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi and not just the crowd.
"Not the crowd, Narendra Modi was the target of the blasts in Patna," Sushil Modi said.
The Bihar BJP leader also hit out at Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar for not visiting the victims of the Patna bomb blasts.
- Beauty School in Bathinda
- Accepting Manuscript Submissions | Austin Macauley Publishers USA
- TOP 3 REASONS ABOUT WHY TO START LIFE INSURANCE EARLY
- 1000 Thread Count Dark Gray Duvet Cover
- Building Safety – What are Automatic Fire Curtains?
- 4 Tricks to Choose the Best Himalayan Salt Lamp According to Use
- What are Rooftop Walkways?
- S14: Fillers for RBI Assistant 2019/20 I Banking Exams I Kaustubh Sir
- Best Idle Games for Android & iOS
- Official Super Nurse T Shirt