Pervez Musharraf the four-star general of the Pakistan Army and Ex-President of Pakistan was sentenced to death by a special court, last year on 17 December 2019.
The higher court of Pakistan has stated that the Musharraf case was unconstitutional.
Musharraf was sentenced to death in December by a special court in his absentee because of his betrayal and imposing a state of emergency in 2007
- Important Things Students Must Learn To Get Their Degrees On Time And Succeed In Class
- Mexico Most Preferred BPO Outsourcing Services
- IT Telemarketing For Your B2b Leads Campaign
- World’s Fastest Super Computer Built By China – Whats Next?
- Rehab Programs For South Asians In Toronto
- M3M Golfestate 2 Gurgaon
- Hire IOS App Developers And Programmers
- Awarded Best Modular Kitchen And Wardrobe Brand-Würfel Küche
- Best Private Detective