Dhaya is the home for the abandoned and orphaned Children. New born babies were left near the gates of "Sharanalayam". The mother, Thaiamma took them under her love and care and gave them a secured life. Their life is full of joy and hope the moment they step into the loving home of Dhaya.
Dhaya is situated on the Coimbatore highway on 1.5 acres of land bought by the TRUST and has a total built-up area of 20,000Sq.ft.
There are totally 150 young Orphaned boys and girls right from a new born baby to the age of 14yrs. Nearly 60 school going Children are provided with education at the nearby Government aided Schools and colleges.
All the Children are provided with Vegetarian food for three times a day, Snacks and rationed Milk. Health and Hygiene is taken care by regular visit of Doctors. Special attention and special diet is given to the new entrants who are undernourished.
- Why Using Airport Transfer Services is Beneficial?
- JNP Plumbers for Plumbing and Heating Problems
- Government jobs, Bank jobs, Railway, IT, Sofware jobs and Results
- Python Online Course in Bangalore
- Best Website to Play Satta King online | Live Gali Result | Satta King Agency
- korean language interpreter
- Godrej Meridien Floor Layout
- The Historical Story of the Taj Mahal
- Magical Mumbai Tours | Day Tours in Mumbai / Dharavi Slum Tour
- Buy Personalized Dog Bandana Gifts Online India | Customized Gift