ndia completes electrification of all villages
On last Saturday, electricity reached Leasing village, which is in the Senapati district of Manipur. This is indeed a milestone news for India as the country has now completed electrification of all its villages. In his Independence Day speech in 2015, PM Narendra Modi promised electrification of all un-electrified villages within 1000 days.
Eventually, the task was completed within 988 days under the Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gram Yojana (DDUGJY) through Rural Electrification Corporation by the Ministry of Power.
- Pakar SEO Dan Master SEO Indonesia Terbaik
- What Impact Will Social Media Have On Mental Health
- Industrial Power Transmission Belts
- Halal Business Marketing
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT ATS Floral Pathways Ghaziabad
- Small And Medium Enterprises In India | Small Business Services
- Diamond Gold Pendant For Ladies By Savya Jewels
- Chennai To Shirdi Flight Packages
- Ways To Strengthen You Parent Kid Bond
- Boat Propellers To Commercial And Recreational Boaters