ndia completes electrification of all villages
On last Saturday, electricity reached Leasing village, which is in the Senapati district of Manipur. This is indeed a milestone news for India as the country has now completed electrification of all its villages. In his Independence Day speech in 2015, PM Narendra Modi promised electrification of all un-electrified villages within 1000 days.
Eventually, the task was completed within 988 days under the Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gram Yojana (DDUGJY) through Rural Electrification Corporation by the Ministry of Power.
- Social Enterprise Network | Social Change Swindon
- Oxygen Scavengers Market Size, Share & Growth | Industry Report 2026
- Ahmedabad to Rajkot Cab | Ahmedabad to Rajkot Taxi
- Abacus training classes in Thanjavur
- List of fun activities on Last day of school
- Making Good Use of Social Media – How Teachers Use
- Two highly subjective advices to choose a realtor in Canada
- The View from This Rainbow Suspension Bridge in Taiwan Will Take Your Breath Away
- QUICKBOOKS ENTERPRISE
- What is Chiropractic? – Rocky Mountain Pain and Joint Center