ndia completes electrification of all villages
On last Saturday, electricity reached Leasing village, which is in the Senapati district of Manipur. This is indeed a milestone news for India as the country has now completed electrification of all its villages. In his Independence Day speech in 2015, PM Narendra Modi promised electrification of all un-electrified villages within 1000 days.
Eventually, the task was completed within 988 days under the Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gram Yojana (DDUGJY) through Rural Electrification Corporation by the Ministry of Power.
- The Only Trend That Never Fades I.e., Digital Marketing
- Vibrant Holidays – Travel Packages | Holiday Package Booking
- Rent Honda Activa Bike In Goa – Rentrip
- Nebosh Courses In Chennai, Safety Training Institute In Chennai
- Best Apartment Security System | Gated Community Apartments Near Me | Community Management Services | Best Visitor Management System
- Panchmukhi Hanuman Kavach In India Call Us At 09250018100
- Warehouse Inventory Management | Warehouse And Logistics Company In Delhi NCR
- Remaining Australia-New Zealand ODIs Get Postponed
- 2D Game Development Company
- Ecommerce Website Design And Development Company Service In Jaipur