Windows 10 has a built-in Get Help app that will offer solutions to problems and even connect you to a human support person. That’s just one of Windows 10’s convenient built-in support options.
Windows 10 includes a Get Help application that can provide solutions to many problems. You’ll find it in your Start menu. Click the Start button, type “Get Help,” and click the “Get Help” shortcut that appears or press Enter. You can also scroll through the list of applications at the left side of the Start menu and click the “Get Help” shortcut.
By default, this connects you to a “virtual agent.” Type what you want support with, and it’ll try to find you some information. You can also skip this part and type something like “talk to a human” to get connected with a Microsoft support person.
- TIPS MEMILIH SEMINAR PROPERTI TERBAIK UNTUK ANDA IKUTI
- How to program Comcast remote to TV?
- Top ias coaching in Delhi
- Benefits of OA / DA translation of PDU – PowerSMPP
- Best ERP software for Chemical Manufacturing Industry
- Data Analytics for Businesses
- What is a male toupee
- Royal Bank Pacific – Germany & Belize
- DDi to Exhibit at Life Science Regulatory Intelligence & Strategy
- Digital Marketing Training Course Near me, Digital Marketing Nearme Academy/Institute Hyderabad