The Global Food Irradiation Market is projected to reach USD 286.2 Million by 2028 at a CAGR of 5.7% during the forecast period. Food irradiation is primarily used for extending the shelf life of foods by exposing them to ionizing radiation such as gamma rays, x-rays or electron beams. These are radiation through which energy can be transmitted without direct contact with the source of radiation.
Key Developments in Food Irradiation Market:
• In March 2014, Sterigenics International acquired the Food Technology Service Inc. to increase its global service capabilities. FTSI now operates as a subsidiary of Sterigenics International. Sterigenics also acquired Canadian-based Company, Nordion, for USD 727 million in May 2014, to further increase their reach and capabilities.
Companies Covered: Major Companies profiled in the report which are key players in the food irradiation market include Food Technology Service Inc., Gray Star Inc., Sterigenics International Inc., Scantech Sciences Inc., Phytosan S.A., Sadex Corporation, Tecleor LLC, Ionisos SA., and Steris Isomedix Services. Information about companies that are included in this report specifically highlights future capacities, key mergers & acquisitions, financial overview, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, new product developments and other latest industrial developments done by these companies in the food irradiation market.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
• Market size estimation of the food irradiation market on a regional and global basis
• The unique research design for market size estimation and forecast
• Profiling of major companies operating in the food irradiation market with key developments
• Broad scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the market