No, it is an opportunistic scam, and everyone has to present a united front to such animalistic immorality.
The biggest crooks to emerge from the ongoing Covid-2019 saga—apart from the scalpers and hoarders—are cyber attackers who follow the money.
In just three weeks since Singapore’s first Covid-2019 case, there have been reports of cybercriminals impersonating government officials to request financial information from individuals.
The local authorities have since advised financial institutions to remain vigilant on the cybersecurity front. Why, and more importantly, how?
- Buy Kitchen Storage Jars
- Cost Vs Price In Small Enterprise Web Design
- How To Save Energy: Check Out At Clubenerji
- Structured Interviewing Platform
- How To Get A Short Term Loan
- Jasa Import Mesin Baru Dan Bekas Paling Hemat
- Buy Compression Stockings At Best Price Online – Diabetic Ortho Footwear India
- List Of Cbse Schools In Hosur – Zee School
- Exchange Platform For Ipv4 | Selling IPv4 Addresses
- List Of Cultural Festivals In Delhi | International Art Festivals | Art Festivals Listings