Cutting disc corrosion A/B: After being machined by slicing and grinding, the damaged layer formed by the processing stress on the surface of the wafer is usually removed by chemical etching. Corrosion A is acid corrosion. The damaged layer is removed by mixed acid solution to produce hydrogen fluoride, NOX and waste mixed acid; corrosion B is alkaline corrosion, and the damaged layer is removed with sodium hydroxide solution to produce waste alkali liquor. Some of the silicon wafers in this project use corrosion A and some use corrosion B.
Cutting plate binning monitoring: damage detection of the silicon wafer, and the damaged silicon wafer is re-corroded.
Rough cutting disc: use a single abrasive to remove the damaged layer, generally removing 10~20um. Here, a rough throw waste liquid is produced.
Fine cutting disc: The use of fine grinding agent to improve the micro-roughness of the surface of the silicon wafer, generally less than 1 um, thus to a high flatness wafer. Produce fine
- How To Do yahoo login mail?
- Grab the 70$ Discount on Delta Flights to Hawaii || Call +1-844-219-0495
- M3M Sector 62 Gurgaon
- Special Occasion Dressing Guide For Curvy Women
- Data Centre Decommissioning Services | VDR Resale
- Express Astra Unit Size and Prices |Express Astra Noida Extension
- Organic Maca Powder, gelatinized
- Dhoti Dress wear dhoti pant with short kurta like celebrities
- cash loan on centrelink
- Financing your higher education with Best education loan in india