Haven’t you sometimes felt a slight leakage of urine when laughing or sneezing or failed to get to the toilet on time? When this happens, inconvenience, probably even embarrassment, is what comes to your mind first.
Problems with bladder or bowel dysfunction, are often called continence problems. The word ‘incontinence’ is often associated with a stigma of being ‘smelly’: most men and women are too embarrassed to talk about it. And embarrassment is also what people stops from seeking help from a professional health professional. Raising awareness and understanding what (in)continence means, is probably the heart of the challenge. We should find a way to manage incontinence that allows everyone to live a happy and productive life.
- Heat Sealing Equipment Market Growth, Trends, Absolute Opportunity and Value Chain 2018-2028
- Has my car been scrapped
- Different forex trading and strategies?
- CRM Software, Cloud CRM Software, Online CRM Software, CRM Solutions for Small Business
- Buy dhoti saree gown online in India
- T-Handle Allen Wrenches
- What Tools Are E-Commerce Retailers Using for Analytics?
- bangalore nursing college list
- best digital marketing company in kochi
- Hajj and Umrah Packages By Umrah Experts