The global connected logistics market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of over 28% during the forecast period. The major factors contributing to the growth of the market include a significant rise in the e-commerce industry and the emerging adoption of IoT connected devices in the logistics industry. IoT has quickly changed the transportation coupled with the innovations in mobile and connectivity. IoT has made everything possible, ranging from potential road safety issues to the monitoring of the fleet management systems
- IS220PTCCH1A In Stock | GE MARK VI | World of Controls
- Coupling of Rhinitis and Dizziness
- WHEN SHOULD We REALLY HIRE A DETECTIVE AGENCY in Delhi?
- 600K Bitcoin Miners Shut Down in Last 2 Weeks
- Printer Service Center Chennai|Authorised Service|Hp|Epson|Canon|Samsung|Brother
- Website Builder – Best Free Website Builder UK | Go Site Builder
- Corporate event planner in Delhi.
- Email Marketing Services Bangalore | Email Marketing firms Dubai
- Skill Development Training Courses in India | Asmacs Skills