Two of the most important sensory systems in human body are optical system and auditory system. Optical system or sometime called visual system involved in the process of taken amount of stimuli and transfer it into some figure that we can perceive as images that make senses. Auditory systems involved in sound wave that transduced by drum ear into some kind of vibration that eventually gets converted back into wave what we perceive as noise. There are a lot of similarities in their mechanisms of how they gather, carry and prepare those information's from sensory neurons.However, there are also a lots of differences on how each system operated and where does it takes information into difference area of the brain.For both systems, optical and auditory, the information comes from our environment in many forms. For example, optical system detected all still images and image in motion as far as human eyes can see.
- About Us – A Caring Hand for Mom (& Dad)
- Best Import & Export Business Consultant in Sant Nagar Delhi. Reyansh (rtsbsdc india pvt ltd)
- Human Resource Shared Services By Ren Ai Group
- Type of Hearing Aids Brands
- Global Cloud Security Market Trends, Analysis & Forecast to 2024
- Buy Low Price Round Neck Half Sleeve T Shirts
- Bihar SSC Recruitment 2020 – Various Vacancies
- Pest Control Service in Chennai
- Top Quality Pleated Navy Blue Bed Skirt
- What Is Multiple Domain Web Hosting?