One recent survey seems to indicate this dangerous trend.
Half of the respondents of a recent Security Operations Effectiveness survey (Nov 2019) reported experiencing a security breach because one or more of their security products was not working as expected.
Just over half (57%) of security professionals were confident that their current security solutions are working as intended. Yet only 35% of respondents stated that they conduct testing to ensure their security products are configured and operating as they expect.
About 86% of respondents see strong value in security solutions that can actively test their company’s security products and posture, using both internal and external attack vectors.
- Tapioca Starch – Tapioca Starch Suppliers And Manufacturers
- Best Diagnostics Center And Pathology Lab In Aligarh | Mittal Diagnostics
- Chef Training Ontario
- Quicken Contact Phone Number 1-833-557-2555, Toll Free
- Rent Honda Activa Bike In Goa – Rentrip
- Bharathan – Freelancer WordPress Developer And Web Designer
- PMI-ACP Training Course In Austin, TX
- Jasa Interior Rumah Jakarta Terbaik
- Jasa Kontraktor Interior
- Home Loan In Noida, Home Loan In Noida Extension