As per section 161 and section 169 of the Companies Act, 2013, the Articles of Association of a company empowers the Board of Directors, the right to appoint new Directors or to remove existing ones. There must be a clause relating to the appointment of Directors in the AOA of the Company and such person appointed must be eligible as per the relevant clauses and must provide his consent to be a director in written form which the company must register with itself.
- REAL ESTATE SCENARIO OF BANGALORE VS REST OF INDIA
- International NGO’s Working In Pakistan
- What are the White Hat SEO Activities?
- educational consultants in coimbatore
- The Best Things You Can Do to Save Expenses for Your Business
- Kenya Safari Tours and Holidays
- Twitter Retweet: Master this skill and grow your account
- Build Your Comfy WFH Life With These 11.11 Shopping Finds
- Coporate Events On Luxury Yacht Dubai
- Claims for Invokana in America’s
- Category: Legal
- Tags: #adddirector #company #addcompanydirector #legalworkonline