Khawlah (RA) was one of the great poetesses of Makkah who early accepted Islam. She was the daughter of one of the chiefs of Bani Asad tribe, and her family entered Islam in its early days. The name of her father was Tariq Bin Aws, however, Al-Azwar was his nickname. Her brother, Dirar, was also the poet of his tribe, who was well known for his intelligence.
- Best Artificial Intelligence Companies In Sweden
- Packers And Movers Kolkata | Movers Packers Kolkata | 9303355424
- Local SEO Services Have Got Overwhelming Response
- Packers Movers, Packers And Movers Pune
- Which Area Is Best To Buy Open Plots In Hyderabad?
- Adams Pest Control And Removal Services In Australia
- Dollhouses And Miniatures
- Company Profile Design Services In Dubai,UAE
- Designer Lighting Melbourne
- Yahoo Tech Support Number Georgia +1 (844) 444-4174